[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who would be interested?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 15:43:04 UTC 2011

I just need to know who would want to take this class.  It will take  some
preparation for us to prepare it for a class.

I have done this kit and I found some mistakes in the directions that need
to be worked out and corrected.  You will need to purchase the kits and we
would provide the directions to the people in the class.  You will receive
printed directions with the kit.

A major mistake that I found if you follow the directions in the kit your
pumpkin face will come out not smiling, but frowning.

My Granddaughter got the pumpkin last year so I don't have it and will be
purchasing a few kits.

Check Theresa's class and then check the website for the info you  want.

I suggested to Theresa that she might want to have us purchase the kits so
we can continue with some classes while she is busy with her real estate
project.

The lighted pumpkin kit is on the website that Theresa posts in her
classes.

The size and cost is there.

In a message dated 8/26/2011 8:25:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,