[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beaded kits for sale

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 05:23:04 UTC 2011

	Below you will find kits we have available for purchase. All prices include shipping.We also have listed assembled items at the bottom. We take check, credit card or pay pal. Some of these kits are in limited supply….so first come first serve and then means paid as well. We will not limit the snowmen. We will make the order on Friday….so please let me know if you want a snowman and what gender.
Snow man kit: for one $15 and for two $25
Kit includes all needed materials for snowman, accessories and braille labeling.

Light house kit: $20

HOt Air Baloon $35

Rectangle basket: $15
please choose two colors
crystal
blue
red
green
orange
yellow
purple
pink
rootbeer
If you purchase two baskets it is $25

Christmas tree: $25
This is the tree from last year and is crystal with colored lights

heart shaped basket with bottom: $15 for one $25 for two
This is the one we made last year

Hexagon basket: $35
This basket has a handle and you can choose colors from above.

Here are some finished items for sale

Crystal Christmas Trees: $40 each

Ginger bread house: $50

heart shaped baskets: set of two for $20 set of 4 for $35
These are not the type we made last year.

lighted dog: $30

hot air balloons: $40
two Christmas red and green
two rainbow

elegant basket with hearts: $20
smaller version then what we made in class

Hexagon baskets with handles: $50
pink and crystal
yellow and green
red white and blue
blue crystal and pink

square basket: $20
crystal

rectangle baskets: $25
crystal
red and green
rainbow

We would love to help you with any of these kits or assembled items.
Please call and leave a message for Ken at 763 691-9584 or email me at tct71887 at gmail.com
We have more elaborate descriptions available.

Happy Beading!
Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries Inc.