[Nfb-krafters-korner] found it!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 22:41:42 UTC 2011

OK here is the website and it will take you to the 10 inch ring.  This  is
a little more then the $1, but I think there is a link to the 8 inch  ring.
They send it out via Priority mail, so if you  call it in on  Friday you
should have them in time.

_http://www.macramesuperstore.com/craft-cord/Brass-Ring-10__R10M.aspx_
(http://www.macramesuperstore.com/craft-cord/Brass-Ring-10__R10M.aspx)

In a message dated 11/30/2011 9:22:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,