[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day - Ornament Exchange

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 02:00:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I read about a cookie exchange on the list and I am wondering if anyone
would be interested in an ornament exchange or knows of one. Unfortunately
cookies don't last around here long enough. I made a batch of a friend's
favorite malt ball cookies to mail to him and had to make malt ball brownies
'cause the cookies disappeared quickly and there were only a few cookies
left to send as decoration. Glad to say he loves the new recipe too!

I had my large print and braille clay cards, tree ornaments, greeting cards
and bookmarks accepted in a holiday art show. It's my first ever art show
and I would not have ever considered applying if not for the tips and
encouragement from this list. I have had orders from out of state and can
personalize items. If anyone is interested in details contact me off list.

I would really enjoy an ornament exchange so if anyone knows of one or how
to go about it please do post.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Karen