[Nfb-krafters-korner] another fast craft

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:50:54 UTC 2011

Hi Edwin,

I went to about.com and came up with lots of options for you. never made
soap myself so can't personally recommend anything.
But I've learned much from about.com so recommend that site.

Ohio

Soap Making basics, safety & recipes. ... Soap Making Information - recipes,
safety information and more. Soap Making Basics; Types of Soap & Soap Making
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soapmakingbasics/u/soapuserpath1.htm
Candle & Soap Making
Instructions how to make soap & how to make candles. Soap making recipes and
& candle making instructions & projects. Bath & Body recipes - bath bombs,
http://candleandsoap.about.com/
How to Make Soap - Soap Making Instructions
Learn all about soap making and how to make your own homemade natural soaps,
melt and pour soaps and more. Fun soap making projects and how-to soap ...
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soapmakingbasics/a/How-To-Make-Soap.htm
Soap Making Recipes - Varieties of Homemade Soap - Create Soap ...
A soap cookbook of original and submitted soap making recipes - everything
from basics to luxury soaps. Laundry soaps and specialty soap recipes too!
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soaprecipes/Soap_Making_Recipes.htm
Make Cold Process Soap - How to Make Homemade Soap - Soap ...
How to make soap -soap making instructions using the cold process soap
making process - mixing oils and lye, stirring to trace, adding fragrance
and color.
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/coldprocesssoapmaking/ss/sscpsoap.htm
Soap Making Oils - Oils for Making Soap - Qualities of Soap making ...
Which oil will give what qualities to your soap recipe? Here's a catalog of
the many different oils used for making soap - and the qualities they give
your soap ...
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soapmakingoils/tp/qualitiesofsoapmakingoil
s.htm
Grocery Store Soap - Easy Soap Making Ingredients
You don't have to have a lot of fancy ingredients to make great soap. This
recipe uses only oils that I found at my local market.
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soaprecipes/a/grocerysoap.htm
Soap Recipes Directory - Soap Making Recipes
Directory of soap making recipes from basic soap making recipes to soaps
with botanical additives to specialty soaps.
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soaprecipes/a/soaprecipedir.htm
How to Make Melt and Pour Soap - Melt and Pour Soap making
Easy illustrated instructions for making melt and pour soap! Melt and pour
soap making gets you started right away making your own natural handmade
soap.
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soapmakingbasics/ss/basicmeltpour.htm
Soap Making Safety - How to Make Soap Safely
Tips and information to help you make soap safely.
http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soapmakingsafety/a/soapsafety.htm
.