[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap making book

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 01:01:56 UTC 2011

Hey Kathy,

I taught a class a few years back and I called it, "Fun Making Soap".   It
was using the melt and pour soaps [so it was easy] and we all got our
supplies from Brambleberry Soaps.

I have a lot of guest soap molds and I use to make them up when I was
making my candles and selling them.  I used the guest soaps [1-2 ounces in
size] and gave them away at the house parties I did.

I learned by Ann Marie all the tricks of doing this and taught a class
here.

In a message dated 12/4/2011 5:30:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,