[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing myself

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 02:26:47 UTC 2011

Welcome Heather.  You will have a lot to choose from learning old and  new
craft skills and projects here at Krafters Korner.

What type of art work do you do?  We have a wide range of crafters  here
with all levels of knowledge and experience.  I am sure you will find
something to interest yourself.

In a message dated 12/5/2011 7:00:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,