[Nfb-krafters-korner] Candy Wreath

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 03:29:23 UTC 2011

I am sorry, but the phone number for the class will be sent to you by
Theresa.  I had a busy weekend and Monday.  So I just sent out the  class list
to Theresa.

I did not get my rings yet.  Hopefully they will be here  Tuesday.  I did
get the candy.. Jolly Ranchers, Carmel Creams, Tootsie  rolls, Warmworth's
not sure how to spell that.  Gee whiz I could not  find anything that was
chocolate that was in the twisted wrappers.  Got to  figure out how to get some
chocolate kisses and hugs attached to this wreath and  then it would keep
everyone happy.

I could not find the peppermint hard candy in the twist wrappers  either.
Stop and Shop only had them in little cellophane bags, so  nothing to tie it
to.