[Nfb-krafters-korner] Susan good to hear from you!

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue Dec 6 12:52:50 UTC 2011

Thanks Joyce.  After two stays in the hospital in October, the first with
several blood clots in my lungs and the second one week later after they had
gotten my blood so thin it was like water, I was more than ready to pick
back up my nedles.  My computer has been down since the end of May and my
friend fixed it just before Thanksgiving.

I have been knitting and crocheting all summer and fall for the Web of Hope
and learned two new hat patterns while our power was out for ten days due to
the hurricane.

Other than that, I'm just peachy!  LOL

Susan, Richmond Virginia
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net