[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 13:58:23 UTC 2011

You have to attend the class in order to get directions or documents for
the class.  Not all classes are recorded be recorded are done.   Recordings
only go to the students that attend the class.  No recordings  are archived
or can be shared with folks that do not attend such a class.

If we have had a class in the past that interests you, please send me an
email off list as we have repeated classes when enough folks are interested
in a  class.

With new folks always joining us on the list we usually will get enough
folks interested in taking a class that we have had in the past.

In a message dated 12/6/2011 7:57:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,