[Nfb-krafters-korner] candy wreathe

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Tue Dec 6 10:22:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
Henrietta Brewer is pulling my chain.
Today is her birthday, Dec.  7th, and we have celebrated together
since 8th grade.  We are the same age.
Henrietta is telling me that she doesn't mind her age.
I actually really don't either.
I have been going around singing "Will you still need me,  will
you still feed me,  when I'm ???was Accept some of the younger
people don't know this Beatles song which really surprises me!!!
Happy birthday Henrietta, see you soon!!
Mary

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 2:11 AM
>Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] candy wreathe

>> Hello,
>> I don't usually post to this list.  I am about the most uncrafty
person
>> walking on earth.
>> I have a curiosity question.  If there are any old people, like
me, is
>> this the kind of wreath that Karen Mayry used to make to sell
for the S.
>> Dakota  affiliate?
>> Sincerely,
>> Mary Wurtzel