[Nfb-krafters-korner] tie dye folks

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Wed Dec 7 23:44:46 UTC 2011

I think the dots would blend better, but I also want to try using the side
of the Sharpie tips and find out if that produces a thicker line. If I were
making a design like a sunset over the ocean, the dots would probably be
better for blending the sun's colors, but I think the sun colors as they are
reflected in the water might be better as swashes or thick lines, since the
waves would break up the colors.

Kes