[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric Scrap Wreath Video

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Dec 8 13:06:54 UTC 2011

You can even choose what kind of wreath base to make. the frugal crafter
makes hers on a wire hanger that she has shaped into a circle. Another one,
makes hers on a rounded styrofoam wreath base. My favorite is the one on the
wire wreath base, you have FOUR wires you can cover, which would make a very
fluffy and full wreath, and you would use a LOT of fabric in it. This is the
one I am making. I like it full and fluffy, with cut edges.  The lady doing
the demo calles it a Fabric Scrap Wreath - sounds so much better than a
"rad" wreath. The word "rag" gives me a shudder - uck! Nasty images come to
my mind with that word - haha

Lynda