[Nfb-krafters-korner] Man my hands hurt!

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 18:49:51 UTC 2011

I am with you jOyce. Carol and I were just talking about how much work it must be for Theresa to do them for her whole guest list.

I had that four inch problem too. My friend was tieing the string on the candy and she kept laughing at me. Every time she thought she had enough I would tighten the candy and start again.

Oh, Carol is having computer trouble so she will do what she can on her phone but typing aint fun on an I phone. lol

My Husband is not in any serious trouble this time. Just being watched and filled with antibiotics. So I expect him home in a couple days.
Henrietta