[Nfb-krafters-korner] a craft with one hand...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 19:32:16 UTC 2011

I bet you can use one hand to  do Knifty Knitting.  It is the  shoulder you
can't use, right?  So I think with a little practice you can  do the knifty
knitter and we are planning some new classes after the first of  the year
with the knifty knitter.

In a message dated 12/10/2011 10:54:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,