[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Christmas Surprise arrived today

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 12 17:32:56 UTC 2011

H Friends,
I just have to share with YOU the amazing and unexpected GIFT that arrived today at my front door.  I opened the box, addressed to ME.  It was from my cousin in Ohio, Kay Wallace. She is the lady who had the quilting chat with you all recently.

Inside my surprise box:  A hand made QUILT by Kay! I cannot believe it. It is all done with Kaffe Fasset Fabrics in  my favorite colors _ ORANGES.  OH, I cannot tell you how delighted I am. I think I need to go do a Happy Dance - pardon me, here I goooooooooo.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117