[Nfb-krafters-korner] precut square cotton fabric

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 12 17:35:10 UTC 2011

I tried to go find them on the website you gave me - but i cannot find
anything on this site - is it just me?  This site is just about unusable for
me...sigh.  If you have any suggestions for me to find these squares there,
please let me know. Otherwise, I guess JoAnn's is where I will have to go
when I get the chance to go with my grand daughter.  I do not use JAWS, and
have to find things visually suing ZoomText blown up very large - so it
takes me forever to find thing on a site like this.