[Nfb-krafters-korner] one handed craft

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 14 11:09:29 UTC 2011

Now I have not tried this, but I'm thinking that maybe a clipboard could be
used to hold the item being crocheted while the free hand works the needle.
Of course this is assuming that you have already made progress and have
something to hold on the clipboard.  My daughter uses a clipboard to hold
the strings when making friendship bracelets.

I'm also wondering if when using straight knitting needles if it couldn't
work one handed if the left needle was clamped to the table or arm of a
chair and the right needle was used with the right hand in a similar way as
usual.

Diane, what craft would you like to try one handed.  I'm sure if we all
focus our energy in one place we can come up with something.