[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easy Craft - Paper Star in one snip

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:19:26 UTC 2011

You're welcome. Hopefully it was fairly clear--I think I wrote that at some odd hour when I may have been more or less awake. '-)

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com