[Nfb-krafters-korner] one handed craft

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 21:49:34 UTC 2011

Hi Diane,
I am sure that today is not the day you are thinking about crafting. But sure hope you are doing well.

I was at the quilting store the other day and they showed me a huge handle that suctioned material to a table for cutting. That way you hold the handle and keep your hands away from the rotary cutter. I bet you could find a lot of uses for that.

But for today, just rest and think about the day you can lift that arm.
Henrietta