[Nfb-krafters-korner] Recommendation for knitters and crocheters

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:54:40 UTC 2011

I love using Ravelry to organize my knitting. It is great for locating my
stash. Each of my bins are numbered and I pull up the project I am working
on to locate the name and then check which bin it is in so I can get the
next skein. I have found that you can copy the information page on a yarn
and copy it into Duxbury for embossing. That will be my next project.

Since I have RP, I can slowly convert everything to being done totally blind
(i.e. all of my file folders and labels have been changed over to single tab
folders with braille on them, but so far, I haven't labeled the individual
pieces of paper inside the folders). While I love my technology, braille is
so easy to flip right to what you want.

Cindy S.
BlindlyKnitting on ravelry

rg/cindy.zimmer%40nebraska.gov