[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bernat Cotton yarn

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Dec 19 01:58:32 UTC 2011

Neva,

Thanks so much.  I went to the site and I was amazed by it.  There are so
many beautiful colors.  I'm going to look at the linen, too.  I may want to
wait on it though until I become a more advanced knitter because I believe
linen is a yarn I want to knit only once or twice and I tend to pull out my
knitting until I like it.  thanks again.  Also, thanks Linda for suggesting
the site.  One question.  Is it okay to mix fibers?  I've heard that it's
better to use one fiber for garments.  Well, I don't know.  I want to start
with dish or hand towels and then upgrade to garments.

Regards,

Denise