[Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn Friend

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 19 12:37:00 UTC 2011

Can these be sewn in to clothing?

Terry Powers

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Frankeberger [mailto:b.butterfly at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 10:38 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn Friend

Subject: PenFriend Update!

Hello to All:

First, Happy Holidays to each of you. Another year is nearly at a close and a new great year is on the way.

Before the New Year, I have to share some amazing news with you. You're getting this letter because you are on the Bay Area Digital PenFriend List or perhaps just our list of people interested in RNIB products. The reason for writing you now is to share some news about PenFriend that you will find exciting.

Many, many people asked when they bought PenFriend if we could provide washable labels as well as regular labels. Until now, we've had to say "no". Some of you probably wondered if that would ever change.

Well, finally it has. We are now able to offer you washable labels at $34.95. Labels come in packs of 48. RNIB has indicated to us they will be shipping labels by January 15, 2012.

I felt certain you would want to know about this as soon as we did. Email us back if you are interested or call us at (888) 881-1998.

All the best,

Chris

Bay Area Digital | 870 Market Street, Suite 653 | San Francisco, CA 94102