[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Nifty Knitter information

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 12:58:08 UTC 2011

Do any of you for the first row wrap 3 times around and then bring bottom
up over the 2 strands and then just continue with wrap once and pull up over
 1?  I ask as I did do a mitten the 3 wrapps and it did make a really thick
 mitten, but it takes a lot of yarn.  I was thinking that might be a good
thing to use on the first row as I get kinda large loops on that first round
and  this might tighten it up.

In a message dated 12/20/2011 7:45:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,