[Nfb-krafters-korner] I kinda finished my fabric wreath.

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 20 13:50:31 UTC 2011

Nice to hear your experience with this, too, Joyce. I like the Jellyroll
idea you have and think I should try that.
My wreath looks amazing - and the right side/wrongside of the strips just
add depth and color to it - really beautiful. Everyone who has seen it goes
up to it immediately and says "OH, this is beautiful."

Mine took a lot of fabric because I did the knots on all four rings of the
wire wreath. I really like it this way as it is full and thick and colorful.

If you used the longer strips on a styrofoam wreath that is round front and
back, then I bet they would work. You would have to wrap that strip all the
way around the circumfrance of the wreath - covering the back of it, and
making the knot in the front of it.  If anyone tries that method, ledt us
know how it looks when finished.

I wanted to do some for gifts, but I am running out of time and that is NOT
going to happen. I might pick up the stuff for doing it though, and work on
them after Christmas and give out for Valentine's day gifts to the girls in
the family.

Lynda