[Nfb-krafters-korner] My fabric wreath

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Dec 21 06:15:44 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I'm very amazed at the number of crafts you've done.  I only wish I could do
that many at one time.  I'm sure the people you give the crafts to really
appreciate them.  I want to wish you a Merry Christmas along with everyone
on the list.  Please have a wonderful holiday.  I look forward to doing
crafts with some of you in the New Year.  Let's start the Christmas crafts
in August next year.  I've really gotten inspired from all of the crafts for
the holidays but I know I need to start earlier than I did this year.

Okay, again, Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Denise