[Nfb-krafters-korner] wreaths, I made a pine cone one last year

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 14:36:32 UTC 2011

I did 2 of the Candy Wreaths and was sitting at my table at 6:30 a.m. this
morning cutting fabric and tieing a nice red big bow on the fabric wreath.
 I have some more christmas fabric that was called Holiday bundle from
KeepSake.  their is 8 prints that measured 22 by 9 inches and I am thinking  I
could get 12 strips cut out of each piece which I probably could make 2 more
 of the wreaths out of.  Hmmmmmm could you tell I am coughing with the
asthma again and the doc started me on Prednisone yesterday.  Man that
medicine makes me so hyper and I can't sleep when I am on the stuff for  beans.
Last night I went to bed and finished listening to Tom Clancy's new  book.
Then started listening to another book.  Got up at 2 a.m. and  worked on the
mitten loom making Princess 2 her mittens.  She picked out  baby blue and
light green for me to use yesterday and I got maybe 12 more rows  to do and I
will be finished with 1 mitten.  Went back to bed at 3:30 and  finally fell
asleep.  Only to get nudged by Wisty my Seeing Eye dog around  5:30  to feed
herand let her out at 6.  Thank God I don't walk her in  the morning.  She
has her fenced in yard.  I did not get back to  bed.

I am really happy that I think I caught the cough early enough so I can get
 off the Prednisone by Saturday.  They gave me the works antibiotic,
Prednisone, cough medicine with codeene , and inhaler treatments.  I sure  don't
need a drink to catch a buzz in the next few days.

Can you tell I am hyper?  Oh yes I forgot they give me sleeping pills  too
that I will start tonight so maybe I will sleep a little more then the
couple of hours.

In a message dated 12/20/2011 11:17:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,