[Nfb-krafters-korner] Going yarn crazy

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Dec 21 19:17:52 UTC 2011

I got two cards to Michaels, of course from different people.  My friend helps me with my banking and I guess he is noticing I am spending more there, so he gave me a gift card to Michaels instead of Red Lobster!
I hope to go to AC More on Thursday.  What specials are on?
Beads, yarn, plastic camvas?  Do they have the Denice interchangeable needles?
Any thick and quick on sale.

Terry P.