[Nfb-krafters-korner] kk question

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 21 23:01:57 UTC 2011

Terry,  There is a removable method called the flat zig zag that might work.  Here is how to do it.

Step 1.  With a needle threaded on a long tail, pass the needle through
the loop on peg 1 and remove stitch from peg.

Step 2. Go to the peg to the left of peg 1, which would be peg 24 on the small loom, and pass needle through the loop and remove it from the peg.

Step 3.  Go back to the right and remove the loop on peg 2 with the needle.
Repeat step 1 through 3 alternating from right to left in a zigzag motion   until all loops have been removed.   Gently pull on the yarn to tighten the stitches.   Pass the needle towards the inside of your project and weave in the ends.

Carol O.