[Nfb-krafters-korner] 3 Blind Mice

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:35:09 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Wow, I can't believe all of the knitting and crocheting books blind mice
has! It is really a seriously large collection. I can see now why Joyce does
not want to go there!  I found my mouth watering and my fingers tempted to
push the add to cart button more than once. However, I searched for the word
loom and did not find any books for the KK loom which was a disappointment,
though not particularly a surprise. If some one finds a looming book, please
let me know.

And now:

Dear Santa,
I know its getting late but I would like the following 25 Braille books for
Xmas!

Oops, that was supposed to be  a separate email.

Cathy from Ohio