[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday Greetings

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 21:45:41 UTC 2011

I would like to wish everyone a happy, joyous and healthy Holiday Season
for now and to continue throughout 2012.

We all have had a busy year with challenges and fun times.  I hope
Krafters Korner will continue to grow and our family here will have more to  learn
and share.

As of 5 P.M. Eastern time tonight, John, my husband will be walked thru
Sikorsky Aircraft in Stratford, CT to begin his retirement.  I am very  lucky
to have had 40 years of marriage with him and I hope we have more good
times to continue with for a long time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends.