[Nfb-krafters-korner] Merry Christmas to all

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Fri Dec 23 23:20:27 UTC 2011

I gave one of my trees to my x mother-in-law who helps me with a lot of
things. She has taught me things that my mom never was able to do since she
worked. The other tree I gave to a good friend of ours who owns a jewelry
stor. He always helps us by taking us to the Lions club meetings and such.
When it was delevered. All the girls was saying how pretty it was and who
was going to get it. Then they was shocked to find out that Stan received it
and that a blind person he said proudely made it. He could not wait to tell
me that he sat it all light up on his Diamond counter with all the pretties.
The candy wreath I made and took over to our churches office. Our paster
told me that next year I better make some up to sell in the craft weekend
sales. I have two more candy wreaths one will go to our girlfriend who has
four children and who is always helping us in little ways.
Thank you all for the time and patients that you give to help us learn.
Hugs All
CarolAnn