[Nfb-krafters-korner] Announcement

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 23:32:02 UTC 2011

Announcement of Butterfly Knitting Web site

Dear friends and family:

I invite you to www.butterflyKnitting.com  That is now my little space on
the Internet where you can see just a few of the creations I have made.
>From my heart and through my fingers come custom-made products.  I have no
inventory; the inventory is the imagination or vision you have combined with
my skills to bring whatever you'd like made from yarn to fruition.
My studio is my home here on our little trout lake in Washington State.
Wonderful creations have found their way near and far.  At
www.butterflyKnitting.com you can read testimonials from previous clients.
If you need that poncho, baby blanket, scarf or afghan tomorrow, you must
chat with me and order it yesterday!  Again, your dream gift or that very
special item for you can't come off a shelf.
It would be my pleasure to one day create that very special "something" for
you or yours that doesn't take sight to make, just passion and skill - two
things the Lord Blessed me with.
Truly,

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com