[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday Greetings

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Dec 23 23:46:15 UTC 2011

Wonderful to hear of John's retirement. He has sure earned the privilege of
being a retired man. I love retirement, and it is the best years of my life.
My husband loves it, too. It is really nice having him here more often, and
not having to rush about all the time. We even stopped going to the gym when
it opens at 5:15, and now, since we are so lazy, we get there about 6:45
instead. It is wonderful. Lynda