[Nfb-krafters-korner] finishing up

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Sat Dec 24 03:32:00 UTC 2011

Hi Cathy,
Yes the trees get easyer as you go.  the last one only took a day and a half
to get it put together. The light house is pretty easy. But I fuss when I
have distractions. But I think I would have made it different then the
pattern calls for it. I like the idea of the lighthouse being wider at the
base then this one is. It just does not look like the lighthouses that I am
use to seeing when I was a little girl.  We will just have to see how
everyone thinks about it when they get to see it.
CarolAnn