[Nfb-krafters-korner] Merry Christmas to all

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sun Dec 25 03:44:45 UTC 2011

Hi,
I bought the kit from bolek's crafts. It is thesimmery snowflake one which
makes 6. I liked mine made with 9 pins instead of 8 pins. They were fuller &
layed flatter. I made some with hook &some without. I think I like the onew
without the hook because theis you could hang it on a window or 0ut a s
orament hanger on it to hang on the tree. If you want to make a lot of them,
it is cheaper to buy the beads, wire, &pins separely from consumer crafts.
Bolek's also the pattern on their web site whichreads well with speech. I
wishthat they put all their patterns for the kits on the web site.
Debbie