[Nfb-krafters-korner] About Crafting for Santa

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Dec 27 06:37:58 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I couldn't agree with you more.  I just sent a post to Neva and I'm sure
those on the list will read it.  I mentioned that I finished my first baby
blanket and gave ti to my in-laws, the parents of my nephew for Christmas.
They really appreciated the work I put into it and wondered how I did it.
It was worth the work, that's for sure.  IN fact, they put it around Bodie,
my nephew and took a picture.  I also pity those who don't appreciate the
work that goes into a hand made blanket or ornament or anything else.
They're really crazy in my opinion.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas
and will have a happy New Year with your prince and princesses.

Regards,

Denise