[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy z

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 27 14:13:08 UTC 2011

Do you mean the poem?
That was not a link, I do not think?

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Frankeberger [mailto:b.butterfly at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 10:56 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy z

Cindy, I got an odd email from you just now with just a link.  You are most likely in  someone's address book that has an infected computer.  So everyone scan your computers,for viruses, trogins, the works. and don't open odd links from anyone.  Cindy is very articulate and would never just send a
link.   .

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com