[Nfb-krafters-korner] update on my health

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 01:18:02 UTC 2011

Greetings to my crafting friends,

I discovered many of you did not know I found out on December 6 that I have thyroid cancer and I am scheduled for surgery to remove the thyroid on January 3rd. I was not keeping this a secret…smile….my energy level is next to nothing and so please don't think my lack of mail is personal.
Classes are going on as scheduled and I am confident recovery will go quickly.
If you have questions….feel free to ask off line…I just wanted to let people know….that yes I have been sick…but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
hey one of my new year's resolutions is to not purchase any more yarn and finish all the u f o s I have on hand…lol….It will take a lot of self control!
Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries Inc.
763 691-9584