[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Thu Dec 29 00:04:41 UTC 2011

Are you using an e wrap knit stitch?

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:56 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

Ok I really need some help here with this knifty knitter thing.  I  tried
making a hat on a larger flexi loom.  It went along OK, but help,  help,
help.  In the area of the beginning of the round I obviously am not  doing
something correctly.  I keep dropping stitches or something.   Like maybe I
am
pulling them off in the wrong direction or losing the  twist.  Of course the
oldest Princess wanted to know if I finished the hat  yet.  I don't really
know how to wrip it back a row.  I am hanging my  head in shame as I just
took yarn and kinda stitched up the holes.  A  couple of spots you could
really feel what I did.  She came over and I gave  it to her and she said it
was soft and it fit her perfect.  I did take a  good guess and it was not
too big or too small.

I wanted to do all of them a hat, but I started the next one on my round
knitting needles and throwing in cables.  So they will have the white hat
with the silver or what Henry got me, but I was hoping they would be kinda
the  same in different sizes.  With ribbing and cables that goes out the
window.

I needed something I knew I could do, but I have not done cables since I
went blind, so a challenge.

Henry, how do you do this?  I used the 31 peg hat loom.  I was  going to use
the 36 peg, but that seemed so big.

Help, Help, Help from you knifty knitters!!!

Joyce  Kane
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.krafterskorner.org/) Blindhands at AOL.com