[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Dec 30 12:57:49 UTC 2011

Cathy;
Your description is fine, accept that you wrap clock wize around each peg and counter clock wize around the loom.
You are going from peg 1 to 24 or ? So that is the oppositeof going from from 1-12 on a clock.  The loom goes right to left and a clock goes left to right.  Wrapping a peg, you go from right to left, like the hands on a clock.  This is done by going from the back to the far right around the frunt around the back and crossing your original yarn, then advancing to the next peg.
Hope this all makes sence.  There was a big discreption in the original literature, cindy sent out on this matter.

Terry P.