[Nfb-krafters-korner] My first big kk chalange

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 16:59:43 UTC 2011

But wouldn't the fibers of the yarn scratch the glasses?  I should think,
and please I am just guessing, that cotton might be gentler to eye glasses,
or perhaps silk yarn might be gentler. Now obviously if he is blind we don't
care about scratches as much, but sighted would care a great deal.  Or
perhaps line the glass case with a non scratch to eye glasses material.
Just guessing all.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com