[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn stash

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:12:16 UTC 2011

You definitely do NOT have to work at building your stash. Trust me, it will
come easily. I started out being really good and only buying yarn as I had a
project for it. Then, my favorite sock yarn was being discontinued so I had
to stock up, plus, since it was being discontinued, that meant that I needed
to find a new sock yarn! So far, I am up to three containers of yarn.

Cindy S.

rg/riverwoman%40zoominternet.net

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/barbwire59%
40gmail.com