[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machine ideas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 16:52:01 UTC 2011

If you are interested and willing to help and advise I am thrilled to move
forward.  You have more information then I do as mine is in a box, but
maybe the few of us can have a phone meeting and talk about what we could come
up with.  Bounce some ideas off each other, plant the seed and who  knows.

In a message dated 12/30/2011 3:28:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,