[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy New Year

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat Dec 31 19:28:09 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I wish good health for all of the Krafters Korner family.  That is the best
gift we can receive, in my opinion.  I also wish good fun and challenging
crafts to keep us laughing and keep us wondering how we ever do the things
we do and we're blind.  God bless everyone on the list and those who we know
who craft but aren't on the list.  Maybe I'll even get my husband into some
crafts in the New Year.  Who knows?

Love to all,

Denise