[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about making yarn into a ball

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 2 12:34:10 UTC 2011

Hey everybody,

I have to tell you:  far as crafts go, last night was a thoroughly frustrating night for me.  I had problems during the safety pin class as I couldn't get the small coil opened to put the pins on.  So I quietly put all my little beads back in the bottle and just listened.

Then I thought I'd wind my Simply Soft yarn into a ball ... for some reason, lately, I have problems doing that.  I used to be able to wind Simply Soft without a problem.  By the time I went to bed, I was so aggravated with myself (and the yarn!) as I saw myself starting the project I wanted to start during at least part of the game???

Anyway, I figured I'd see how the rest of you do with Simply Soft.  I used to be able to wind it with no problem.

Thanks, gotta go to work--ugh!! <g<

Deb B.