[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Horizontal cubic kleenex box

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Feb 2 18:21:51 UTC 2011

Reminder to you all and to the new comers.  I met a new lady, last night and she asked me to resend the imfo again.  The class is not on the site, yet, but is expected to be in March or earley April.

terry Powers
from MD.
Plastic canvis
beginner in knitting, safty pin beading, beading and the KK loom.
See e-mail below.