[Nfb-krafters-korner] wonderful find

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 18:03:15 UTC 2011

I just wanted to let you folks know that Consumers Craftees had this great
thing I purchased and wanted to let you know about it.

It is a crafting cart that I purchased.  It cost was $29 95, but last  week
I got it 15% off.  It measures 18 1/2  inches square.  It is  like a
plaplastic milk crate with 2 wheels on the bottom and an extended  handle.  The
great thing is that it has this canvas thing that covers the  crate that has
all these pockets on it.  The canvas fits over the outside  of the crate and
folds to the inside.  So you have zippered pockets on the  outside and the
inside of the crate now.  It has a lid that velcro close  the top

You can pull up the handle and wheel it around too.  It has 2 wheels  on
the bottom of the crate.  It folds down flat when not in use and you can  pull
off the canvas part and carry that separately with the supplies still
stored in the pockets.

Great nifty little thing.