[Nfb-krafters-korner] wonderful find

Lucy Cox septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 03:47:17 UTC 2011

Hi Joyce,

I did not receive the message from Consumer Crafts. Is the sale still going
on? If so, can you send me the promo code?  I could not find it anywhere on
their site and like I said, I didn't receive the promo message from them.

Thanks so much!

Lucy

septembergirl95 at gmail.com

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he
knows that you are slightly cracked.