[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Bead Projects

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Feb 7 19:58:45 UTC 2011

I found these two patterns on familycrafts.about.com.  A client was using this Butterfly pattern and I had to make it non-visual for her so I thought I would share it with all of you.  The other pattern is for an Easter Bunny face.  Someone asked for this pattern during our Seed Bead Safety Pin class the other night.  These patterns repeat themselves so make sure you are placing your pin on your larger pin in the correct order so your pattern turns out right.  Cindy

Butterfly Pattern  (I didn't care for the color choices that were used in this butterfly, but you can make the changes to whatever colors you want to use.

Row 1 and Row 11:  4 Pink, 5 blue
Row 2 and Row 10:  1 Pink, 2 Black, 1 Pink, 2 Blue, 2 Orange, 1 Blue
Row 3 and Row 9 :  1 Pink, 2 black, 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 orange, 2 black, 1 orange
Row 4 and Row 8 :  1 blue, 4 pink, 1 orange, 2 black, 1 orange
Row 5 and Row  7:  2 Blue, 3 Pink, 3 Orange, 1 Blue
Row 6:   1 blue, 8 Black

Rabbit Face Pattern  (the black beads are his eyes, and the pink is inside the ears and his nose.  The purple is the background color.)

Row 1 and Row 10:  10 Purple
Row 2 and Row 9:   1 Purple, 4 white, 1 purple, 2 white, 2 Purple
Row 3 and Row 8:  1 white, 4 Pink, 4 white, 1 Purple
Row 4 and Row 7:  6 white, 1 black, 3 white
Row 5 and Row 6:  4 purple, 3 white, 1 pink, 2 white